Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 329D questions

77Ford ยท 2021-12-27 11:18

I have a John deere 329D serial number 1T0329DKPA0191134 and I have a couple of questions. One the left joy stick has started to develop a hitch in it. When I push it to the right sometimes it is nice and smooth and once in awhile it is hard and then pops over and works. Is there something in there to lubricate or possible a screw coming out? Two my skid steer has the function to level the bucket as you raise the boom, it does not work at all. Where is a good place to start trouble shooting that? Thank you in advance for any and all advice.

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2021-12-29 20:46

    What's your email ? I can send you the manuals.So you trace and trouble shoot.

  2. #277Ford2022-01-03 09:07

    I have the manuals thank you, I thought someone might have some insight beyond just plugging away at the wiring diagram. Thank you for the reply though !

  3. #3mg23612022-01-04 05:09

    My software is having issues right now so I cannot check based on the serial. Is this an EH machine? If so, there is not much you can do to the handles. Remove the boot and look. As far as self-leveling, it is just fuse to switch to solenoid. Should be simple diagnostics.

  4. #477Ford2022-01-04 08:59

    Yes, it's an EH machine, thank you for the reply !