I have a customer that has a 992 deere with deere controls, he recently bought a jd330 that has cat controls. He wants them to be the same(multiple operators) does anyone know if there is a valve on the 330 to change this. I know the 992 doesn't have one and I was hoping it would be easier to change the 330 to deere controls. Thanks in advance.
All you have to do is switch four hoses. If you need to change over a lot then a Pattern Changer control valve can be installed. You could also install quick couplers on the four hoses.
like Sre said there is only 4 hoses to change, but you better change the right ones or your going to have a problem. I have changed controls on a good may time on deeres and if your not carefull and get them mixed up it will sometimes be hard to figure out what you have done. Since you live so close i would come change them out.