Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 333E

haulint · 2019-05-11 07:25

Have code numbers ECU 1209.13 & HCU 1595.02 came up. What do they mean and how to fix ? I,m in the Bahamas so no dealers available !!

Replies11
  1. #1mg23612019-05-11 18:32

    1209.13 - Exhaust Manifold Pressure signal Calibration Fault. 1595.02 - Right Speed / Sensor Input

  2. #2john hofer2019-05-11 19:09

    Your exhaust manifold bolts are broken which caused your intercooler is crack. Dont know about the speed sensor.

  3. #3Awojcik2024-05-06 13:25

    I’m having the same issue , ECU 1209.13 came up only goes up to 1900RPM . How does one go about fixing this

  4. #4mg23612024-05-07 05:20

    Welcome to HEF Awojcik ! First, when posting, please include the machine serial number. That code is for the Manifold Air and Exhaust Pressure Sensor. Specifically the Exhaust Pressure side. Diagnostic software would be the most accurate way to have that code diagnosed. Need to know the key on engine off readings of that sensor. The most likely cause is a defective sensor, but at close to $500 US, I would want to be sure there is not an issue with the wiring, or the tubes that connect the manifolds to the sensor. It is mounted on the top rear of the rocker arm cover.

  5. #5Awojcik2024-05-14 18:31
  6. #6Awojcik2024-05-14 18:33

    The next day, I turned it on like you said without starting the machine . There was no active codes . Today it say ECU 1209.13 - troubleshooting required. EGR pressure sensor calibration

  7. #7mg23612024-05-15 04:56

    Yep, most likely the sensor on top of the rocker cover. Check your messages.

  8. #8truecountry2025-09-29 11:03

    What is the calibration procedure for the problem he is having ...I have the same code and machine 1t0333emhee272504

  9. #9mg23612025-09-29 12:07

    There is no calibration procedure. The fix is either repair any wiring issues or replacing the sensor.

  10. #10truecountry2025-09-29 13:43

    What is the calibration procedure for the problem he is having ...I have the same code and machine 1t0333emhee27250 OK so a wiring issue ....whats code 3997.05 and would it be tied to other code?

  11. #11mg23612025-09-30 04:48

    3997.05 - The wake-up output from the SSM is open. Is it active or stored?