Hello, my first post here. Hope I'm doing it ok. If not, please advise! I purchased a 2021 John Deere 333G skid steer at auction that arrived today (Serial# 1T0333GKJMF396057). It displays the following codes: "Creep Mode Switch Fault" VCU 158.04 VCU 168.04 VCU 520849.04 HCU 2660.07 HCU 2661.07 HCU 1595.02 HCU 1594.02 VCU 3512.04 HCU 1595.01 HCU 1594.01 ECU 110.00 Yep, I scored a winner I'd appreciate any advice y'all may offer (I.e. resell it quickly, drive it off a cliff or get out the check book and start fixing things?). This machine was previously owned (& traded in) by Alliance Construction in Sioux Falls, SD. I emailed them a couple weeks ago asking for any service records they may have, but they did not respond. I also emailed the company they traded it in to, who told me the only records they have is they replaced the speed sensors and did an oil change when they took it in. The original owner (Alliance) did not provide them with any records. Btw the oil & air filters are clean and the machine runs smoothly. Thank you, Andrew Thiessen
Welcome to HEF Art ! Are the codes in the active submenu or the stored submenu? If they are in the stored, then clear them and see if anything returns after running it a while. If you hold the menu button until "SERVICE MENU" appears, then scroll to codes, one of the code submenu's will be "CLEAR". Highlight that submenu, press select, and I think you will have to press select again. I asked the MODS to move this to the Compact Track Loader section where it belongs.
Good question. Hmm. I'm not sure if they're in active or stored menu. And not sure how to check--all new to me. I will check when I'm back at the machine & let you know. Thank you!