I'm getting ready to start this new engine I put in, and looking for the correct procedure to bleed air out of this fuel system. I see no lift pump in the parts manual and the lines to the injectors have been drained, and the high pressure pump drained. Will the pump self prime? I figure I will have to crack the lines going to the injectors. JD350GLC ser# 1FF350GGXTC808707 Also are there any bleeding points along the lines to speed things up? Thanks
R r ABSOLUTELY SURE about the lift pump.?? When I Google-Hoo’d it.. it comes up.. Do u have the electronic inj pump or mechanical.?? I would loosen all the lines AT THE INJECTORS.. & the inlet line to the inj pump.. either use the lever on the lift pump to get fuel to the inlet and tighten.. or spin the engine to get fuel to the inlet and tighten the line.. then do the same w the lines at the injectors.. wait till they squirt fuel and tighten the lines.
Your machine is a tier 4 .Which has a high pressure common rail set up . Make sure filters are pimed and crank over .System will bleed it self . What's your email? I will send you manuals so you have them if needed.
Email is [email protected] Thank You
Disappointed tonight. Bled the fuel system and cranked it over about 5 times for 15 sec each time. No start. Fresh 6090 engine. When we first turned the ignition on, engine derate was activated. JD says field service is required to fire up a new engine. Not sure why. Any ideas, or just wait on field service.
I have the manuals Thank You, will be a real help. Now just have to get it running