350G S/N XTCE808867 I am replacing both pumps due to damage from a pump drive failure. This machine has a shear on it. I have experience with hydraulics, obviously, but I have never put pumps on this specific machine. Should the pump setting still be saved in the computer? (I assume there is flow settings for the shear) Also, could someone please send me information from the shop manual as to pressure settings and how to set up these pumps. I unfortunately do not have a ton of experience with John Deere excavators, so I have not been into the monitors on these machines before. Thank you!
Deere reman pumps ? If they are , the flow regulators should be set up already. @John C. has a good video on the various monitor functions for Hitachi ZX-6 excavators (same as Deere G series) and how to access the service menu to get live engine and hydraulic data etc. .
They are remans of some sort, the customer got them I am getting more info on that. Thank you for the link!
thank you