Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and in much need of some help. I have recently bought an early 2002-2005 John Deere 35c mini excavator that has some issues; primarily all the original electrical wiring its gone, but someone managed to re wire all the basics, the machine runs, basically is an ignition switch and analog hour, battery, oil pressure, and water pressure gauges. Hydraulics is my big concern, like I said the machine runs and digs but it lacks power on swing motor, it swings really slow either way; left or right on a 360 turn. Another issue is that left track is really slower than the right one; at the point that it stops if right track is not moving, same going forwards or reverse. Finally, hydraulic oil gets pretty hot (have not measure temp yet but oil tank tube lines get hot within minutes of use), the hydraulic controls on joystick turn pretty hot at touch too. I have done basic maintenance like engine oil change, cleaned and drained radiator, fixed most of hydraulics leaks and greased most of grease points. I can work around the machine but my knowledge is limited, that is why I am looking for advice, tips, tricks or diagrams anyone can provide me with, did buy a parts and service manual, but is not of much help, it lacks electrical and hydraulic info, but is someone needs it I think I can share it too. Bought the machine at a good price, trying to save me some money here, thanks in advance for your help. Best regards Henry Sanabria
Welcome to HEF Henry ! Serial Number? Schematics and diagnostic information are in the Operation and Test manual TM2052. Will need a temperature shot from and infrared temp gun. Cannot go by hand feel.
I have read that hydraulic can reach temps up to 180 Fahrenheit, and like you said i need a meter to be sure, once i have will post here.
Couple of ways to start a conversation: 1. Then or 2:
Just to see if more threads pop up
What's your email ? I can email you the Operation and Test manual TM2052.
[email protected] . yes please
Thanks James, I appreciate the reply but finally ended up buying the manual myself. But let me ask you, by any chance do you happen to have a electrical manual for the John Deere 27d mini excavator? I bought the manual did not come with electrical scheme. I did post a request here but never got an answer. Thanks again for the reply, take care.
Hi @HSanabria , check your messages for a 27D electrical schematic.
Thanks a lot Sir, if any of manuals I have is of any use to you or anyone her please let me know. I have John Deere 35c and Takeuchi TB016