I recently purchased this machine with a bad motor. Had motor rebuilt and now when I start it I automatically get an alarm. I check water flow and can see it pumping back into radiator. My display screen is not legible so I don’t have a clue as to what it says.
Welcome to HEF JnJ ! If you spent the money for an engine overhaul why not a new monitor? Is the screen covering the display "fogged" or is it clear and the gauge/indicator light unreadable? Are any lights lit and if so count up or down and compare which light corresponds to what function in the operators manual. You could remove the screen if the screen cover is "fogged" to see what light is on or if the temp gauge is pegged. As far as I know there is only 2 things that turn the alarm on. Engine oil pressure and engine coolant temperature. Has the engine oil pressure been checked? Wiring issues to the engine coolant temperature sender? Serial number?
I had purchased new screen yet dealer says it’s 1300. I’m repairing as I have money. But the sensors are the ones that was in original motor. How would I check oil pressure. What should it be?
Open the engine door. Looking in there is a fuel transfer pump down low and to the left. Just above the fuel transfer pump and to the right of the transfer pump outlet hose is an engine oil pressure switch. Remove the switch and connect your pressure gauge to that port. The spec sheet says to check at idle, but the spec says 40 psi at fast rpm ?? Why do they do that ?? See what you have at idle and fast idle. The pressure switch will set the alarm when pressure drops below 6-8 psi.
I’m gonna change oil I had fuel pump out of time so got fuel in oil. I know it’s made it thinner maybe that’s why not enough pressure
When I put the new oil pump on will it have to b primed or will it pick up on its own.
I would try and prime it if possible. After you change the oil pump you could also leave the fuel shut off while you crank it and monitor oil pressure to ensure that the new pump is working properly.
Ok so I’ve finally changed the oil and it’s cranking like battery is dead. So I put new battery in and it’s still cranking like it’s under load. Do I just remove hydraulic pump or is there something else I should do.
Are the travel pedals in neutral? Boom swing pedal in neutral? Auxiliary pedal in neutral? None of these should work without having the left arm rest in the down position, so is the pilot enable switch in the left arm rest stuck in the on position?