Hello, I am new to excavators and I recently picked up a 2005 john deere 35d mini. The machine has a small leak from the valve body on the left side of the behind the panel with about 1000 hoses in the area.. is there a way to get better access to see where the leak is coming from? I am also hoping to find a manual for it. Is anybody able to share one? thank you.
The cab tilts up. Go to the John Deere book store and get a free copy of the operator's manual. The tilting instructions are in there.
What is your email ? I can email you them .
We have a 50d. I use a Dewalt impact wrench to speed the cab tilt. Make sure and check the manual for positioning of boom/stick etc (removal of trim covers etc.) The 35 procedure is slightly different than the 50. I would give you a copy…but only have paper book! Once cab is tilted all access Is actually pretty good…
Also make sure nothing that is in the cab that go through the windshields also .
For sure! We have a cabover Ford 5 ton where tilting the cab will definitely send items towards windshield! Good advice…
I have known people that have done it. Many cab over tractor have had their windshields broken like that .