Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

john deere 35g backup alarm

Rolandj · 2020-10-01 12:48

So i have a JD 35g and it has momentary back up alarm button to shut it off . I tried installing a reg rocker switch to disable it but it over rides it. Anyone know a trick to disabling ? I use it around the house on the weekends and its annoying . i thought the switch i installed would have done it but guess not.

Replies3
  1. #1mutti_wilson2020-10-01 14:28

    I would just unplug harness at the alarm. I do that on the rental machines I get.

  2. #2seville0092020-10-01 14:36

    did the same on my skidsteer when i bought it; unplugged the “speaker” in the engine bay.

  3. #3Rolandj2020-10-01 15:06

    ok have to see how to gain access to it . I see its behind that plate. On my cat skid steer i have a switch by it in the back door very easy to gain access