There is a post on this from 2020 but no solution. Hoping someone has an answer. My 35 g slows down when walking. If I move the left joystick it picks right back up, but will then slow again, move the stick slightly again and picks back up. Sometimes it will last seconds sometimes minutes before I need to move the left joystick again... Any ideas?
I was hoping someone would answer your question. I'm having the issues but on my JD 35D, it Almost seems like either the L or R drive motor is tired. In rabbit mode not too bad but I rather not burn something out.
probably need to t in and check pressures. see whats losing it.
Welcome to HEF trader60 ! Most likely a control valve issue. I sent you some reading material. Check your messages. After viewing, post any questions you have about the material here on this post. I also asked to have this thread moved to the Compact Excavator section.
Could you forward me that information? I am having a similar issue with my 27 zts john deer. Thanks Rob
Welcome to HEF Rob ! The solution I sent you is for a "G" series machine. It might still apply to yours since yours has a travel flow combiner valve as well.
Thanks. I spoke with the local dealer this week. They figure a few hours of trouble shooting but were preparing me for a drive motor replaement. I know the machine slowly drifts to the right all the time but stops when the operator arm is lifted up. That means there is a flow issue somewhere.
I have a 35G with 1600 hours on it and I sometimes feel like the travel is not as strong as it should be, especially going uphill. It happens on flat too. It is not a dramatic issue yet but it just feels a little weak sometimes. Have any of you guys been able to diagnose the problem? Also, mg2361 if you could send me that reading info I would really appreciate it.
Sent
Thank you mg2361. The information was very helpful. I find hydraulic issues to be very difficult to understand. I'm slowly learning.
Could you please send me the reading information. 2017 35g with 1400hrs slow walking.
@Rpv929 Welcome to HEF ! Check your messages.
Thank you. Very helpful information.