Mine has a small cylinder that pushes the bucket (0nly) sideways. My manual doesn't mention this fetcher and I can't seem to find any info on it. I need to know what it is called. Actually the cylinder needs to be rebuilt and I don't know where to get the parts. Thanks. Doug
Picture?
On a forklift it would be called a sideshift. If you just need seals for the cylinder, take the gland and rod out of the cylinder on the machine, take the piston off and bring in the piston and gland to a hydraulic shop to get the seals, or order from Hercules.
I'll try to post a picture later today.
Oh that's a rotator so that you can keep your teeth at any angle you want like shaping the bottom or side of a trench. Neat. Just bring the cylinder to a hydraulic shop where they will be able to match up all the seals.
Thank you.