I have a 444H the park brake will not release no forward or reverse the bucket functions all work and it steers the fuses are good and the switch is new and tests ok and powers through the switch I’m waiting on john Deere to send someone out but it could be over a week or more to work on the unit. The input bearing on the converter is making noise but I don’t want to pull the engine until I know the Trans is ok
Does the pbrake warning flash and beep when you put it in gear? Crack the hose loose at the pbrake and hit release, see if you are getting pressure to release the brake.
deere made it out and thinks its the converter looks like pull the engine any one have know any after market sales
Its easier to pull the cab to do pull the torque out rather than the engine, check your trans mounting brackets if the bearing is gone
the engine has to come out anyway to be resealed thanks I will check the mounts the bearing is bad