i have a jd 50D #1FF050DXJA0275408 has a yanmar engine #4TNV88-BPHB , i went to put new JD SEB injectors in with new washer and tip isolator, the new injector slips in with ease. Is that how they go in? for some reason i feel there should be some resistance going in? old ones came out really hard. any advise is appreciated. Thanks
All 4 cylinders are the same. Does the hold down just hold it in?
Can't say I will have an answer for you since it has been years since I installed injectors in a "D". They shouldn't be hard to install. Yes, the hold down bolts are what keeps them in place, not the tightness in the bore. Were the original injectors SEB? Can you post a picture of the new and old injectors side by side?
I’m not familiar with the engine but might know the actual injectors.. I would think that there’s some sort of “dust seal” on them.. maybe an oring.?? If there is none, u better find the correct torque for the hold down.. Good luck
29 ft-lbs.
I thought the book said 24-29 nm. I'll double check this morning
I was just surprised how easy they set in after how hard they came out. Put them in, seems hold downs crush the washer or push into place as I tq down the hold down. Yes they were SEB injectors that came out. JD # MIA883396
Injectors look the same to me.
Idk I put them at 20ft lb , see what happens