Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 555 right track stopped working

Axel7320 ยท 2009-11-12 18:05

Hello, I have a John Deere 555 loader. The other day I was running it and noticed the right steering pedal was pulsating when applying pressure to the pedal. I also noticed when braking that track as the pedal pulsated the track would start and stop in sequence with the pulsation. I ran the machine a little longer and now there is no power going to that tract. I can brake the track and it will lockup but if I run into say a pile of dirt and put the machine under a load the right tract will not spin and now the pedal stopped pulsating. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks for any help.

Replies1
  1. #1sawyer2013-01-27 23:43

    sounds like the clutches on that side have trashed themselves John at general macine in Boise ID is the most knowlegeable and he has a yard full of yellow machinery