Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 624G

Bighead · 2021-03-06 19:47

I have a 624g that will huckle buck in gear. Machine goes in and out of gear fine. But when traveling it will jerk. Man that owns the machine has replaced filters and forward and reverse switch on steering column. I have no idea what’s causing it. Help would be greatly appreciated

Replies4
  1. #1Bigbert2021-03-07 01:37

    The 624 G got a ZF 4 WG150 or 180? TCU is EST25? Will it jerk in all gears? Engine rpm stay constant? Brakes getting hot?

  2. #2mg23612021-03-07 06:00

    What he ^^^^said plus a Serial number?

  3. #3Bighead2021-03-07 21:59

    I will check on it this week. I haven’t been to the machine yet just repeating what customer told me. Going up this week and I get back on and let you know. I’ve never dealt with this problem before on these machines

  4. #4Bigbert2021-03-08 01:31

    And, please describe the word "huckle buck". You know, I'm German.