Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 690elc

Cwalters · 2024-12-29 08:31

I have a 690elc trackhoe It wasn’t running right when I got the machine it was bypassing fluid and heating up the fluid and pump really fast and also would bogg the motor down trying to operate the machine I changed the pump and checked a lot more things like pressures and voltage it’s doing the same thing no change johndeere is saying the main control valve is bad you can hear it hissing and they said there’s no way to take it apart I needa get a new one it’s 4k for a used one and I’m not sure if that’s the problem has anybody had any experience tearing that particular controll valve apart

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612024-12-30 08:23

    Serial number? You sure your bogging down issue is not engine related? Has fuel pressure and turbo boost been checked? Engine power has to be the first thing to eliminate before moving to the hydraulic system.