Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 690elc aux spool valve

Babsfarms · 2023-03-29 06:58

Hey there I’m looking for a aux spool valve for a 690e lc, can’t seem to find one the part number is AT-156887 is the one I am looking for thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-03-29 10:48

    I am thinking the aux valve to run a cylinder would be AT152139 . https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/60320/referrer/search/pgId/387953041

  2. #2Babsfarms2023-03-30 06:13

    Hey there thanks for the reply I already have the valve with the aux spool but the one I have in it is for a hammer just one way, we put another valve on there to run the thumb but when you hit button the thumb doesn’t stop moving, so all I am looking for is the spool inside the valve

  3. #3Diesel Dave2023-03-30 10:38

    Sounds like you have done some investigation, but I would be very suspect that the original part number AT-156887 you mentioned above includes the spool. Manufacturers such as Linde would fit a spool to a specific bore under very close tolerances to control internal leakage etc.