Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 70D Pump Part Needed to Buy or Copy.

racerboy832 ยท 2015-05-28 13:53

I am having a pump rebuilt and the previous owner lost two small spools (One on each side) in the control of the main hydraulic pump. I cannot buy just the spool. Does anyone out there have a john deere 70D pump that is not in use or spare. I can have a machinist copy the part and mail it back. The part takes 2 min to drop out and and is under an allen cap on the outside of the pump. I will pay for your time. Its #2 in the picture.

Replies10
  1. #1racerboy8322015-05-28 14:11

    Its part of this controller. The pump is a Uchida Hydromatik pump

  2. #2dcomp2015-05-28 14:19

    For some reason I can't view the image but I have a uchida a10vd43 already in pieces if that helps also having a hard time finding parts if you have any contacts

  3. #3racerboy8322015-05-28 14:43

    I wish you could see the picture to see if yours looks the same. can you PM me or a shoot me an email.

  4. #4racerboy8322015-05-28 14:58

    If you are on a smart phone click on the bottom of the screen where it says full site. It won't strip out the image

  5. #5dcomp2015-05-28 15:51

    I see the pic now doesn't really look like mine but here's a pic of mine

  6. #6dcomp2015-05-28 15:54

    Have you had any luck finding uchida parts not from China or a service manual I really would like to rebuild mine myself if possible

  7. #7racerboy8322015-05-28 16:20

    Would you have a picture of the controller that is mounted on the outside of the pump

  8. #8dcomp2015-05-28 16:36

    Here's a couple more pics of mine not sure about the controller I've just really gotten started learning about this pump

  9. #9racerboy8322015-05-28 18:20

    Unfortunately for me its not the same pump as mine for me to copy the missing parts. I guess the part I need is only on the John Deere 70D model. I will PM you with some info on parts.

  10. #10racerboy8322015-05-28 21:06

    If anyone out there has a suggestion of where to locate one to buy or even wants to give me a drawing to have made i'd appreciate it.