What is the best way to access the speed sensors on these machines ? I am throwing a F636 code / left speed sensors or connection. I have a ripper on the back and John Deere told me I need to take it off to fix the sensor. Is there another way or is there enough space to access between the ripper bracket? Any idea/ suggestions/ ideas would be great and very helpful!! Thanks
There is another way. Start today and carry a concrete block around with only your right arm. Do this religiously for the next 10 days. On day 11 your arm will be just long enough to reach it by lying on top off the hydro static pumps with your head squeezed between the hydraulic hoses at the bottom of the hydraulic tank.
There are 3 plates under the machine in the rear of the tractor. Two outer most plates are directly under the motors. I believe you will be able to access the speed sensors from there. Make sure you pull a vacuum on the hydrostatic reservoir or you are going to get severely wet.
Thanks I will look at that way.