I bought a john deere 8875 skid steer and has a little water in hydraulic oil I am wondering how to go about flushing the system as I have never done it to a skid steer and also need to replace the bushing on the bucket and buy new tires any help with any of it it is appreciated and where to get parts for it.
My operators manual says to siphon the hydraulic oil from the reservoir. This sounds like quite an undertaking and I'd think a small oil pump would be easier. There is no drain on the hydraulic reservoir. As for the bucket bushings I tried to get my lower pins out but couldnt find the secret to it. If someone has one please post it. John
Thank you john I finally made it over to a john deere service center today and he didn't know how to take them out either
This sounds like a job for the "suck bucket". Search in the shop forum for the thread.
looking at buying a john deere 8875 its a 2001 with a 3 cylinder turbo any good or bad info would be nice