The wire numbers going in load center or main circuit board -fuse box on the side of machine is not matching wire numbers from john deere schematics even with the different serial numbers. Has anybody run into this with john deere? This is a Liebherr machine. I was wondering how i could get or if i could get the right schematics for it. Thanks for any input.
Yep, lost in translation. I'm curious. A specific circuit? Serial number? Wire numbers you are looking at vs the schematic.
Yes sir, this 950 got me turning circles. The JD dealership printed me the schematics on the lock circuit, fuel gauge circuit, and wiper circuit that ones im having trouble with. Those schematics have 2 different serial numbers which are a little bit different on wire numbers on the actual. The actual wire numbers on the schematics, with my serial number, dont match very many wires at all that im looking at going into the load center. This is the first time i have encountered this not to say i do this all the time. Im up against the wall on this dude. I put a jumper wire across the park lock circuit so i could run the machine. A month or so passed and the fuel gauge and other instruments stopped and wont take a fuse then a little after that the wiper stopped and wont take a fuse. I kinda fill like this may be related to me jumping that circuit but i dont know that. I do know that i dont want to run it out of fuel because its a bitch to bleed and start. Its got a high pressure bleed and come to find out that wont work with that park lock circuit jumped. Thanks for ur input.
Can you post the serial number? It may help mg so he can help you. He's the JD guru on here.
I sure appreciate it Dave. The serial is *LU950JX009159*
We have schematics, and we have wiring diagrams. Both are showing the same wire numbers as far as I can tell. What specifically is the machines issue? Check your PM's.
There is problems with park lock, wiper, and fuel circuits because none will work. The load center was taken out and looked at and not real sure a couple wires were put in the right place in the load control when put back in. Thats when i noticed the wire numbers dont match what the schematics are showing. I think a couple wires are matching but majority of em do not.