Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 9520R

Dave Neubert ยท 2019-02-12 17:44

Has anyone ever have to replace the main hyd. pump on one

Replies8
  1. #1mg23612019-02-13 05:43

    No I have never worked on one. However, I do have access to some information if you need it. Serial number would be a must.

  2. #2Dave Neubert2019-02-13 07:32

    OK I will get it

  3. #3Dave Neubert2019-02-13 13:56

    IRW9520RKFE016333 would like info on removing cab and main hyd. pump

  4. #4mg23612019-02-13 20:46

    I looked at build codes to determine if your machine has high flow or not, suspended cab or not, but the page was blank. So I attached both cab and both pump procedures. The procedures for the two cabs and the two pumps look pretty close to the same.

  5. #5Dave Neubert2019-02-14 07:37

    Thanks a lot I have high flow and fixed cab as it is a scraper special. We suspect either something in the pump drive broke or pump shaft sheared. Was working fine shut it off at lunch came back and hyd. was dead

  6. #6Vetech632019-02-14 08:02

    I'm just going to go ahead and make one of those Nostradamus predictions and say the pump drive has stripped out.

  7. #7Dave Neubert2019-02-14 08:24

    That is what we think do you know if they give trouble?

  8. #8Dave Neubert2019-02-14 08:27

    It a few hundred hours out of warranty so dealer may honor it will let yall know