Can anybody tell me the yardage capacity of a John Deere C76 bucket? I can't seem to find the specs on that bucket? I'm thinking the heaped capacity must be around a 1/3rd of yard but not sure.
See attached.
Thanks MG, but that chart only lists one 76" bucket (heavy duty toothed). I dont think that is the same bucket as what I have as it say it has about a 1/2 yard heaped capacity, and when I go down to the 84" tooth bucket (which I also have) it says that one only has a little over a 1/3 yard heaped capacity. My 76" and 84" buckets are both about the same height and the 84 is a little deeper so there's no way the 76 that I have has more capacity.
I guess I should mention, the skidsteer is a 2007. I assume my buckets are around the same vintage. That spec sheet looks a lot newer.
Yep, right off Deere's website. I know the construction buckets have a lower rear plate for better visibility which would reduce the capacity some. But sorry, I cannot find any information on that bucket specifically. When I get to work this morning I'll see if I can come up with something since I have access to more information there.
Sounds good. Yeah I looked all over on the internet trying to find the specs on that bucket but all I could find was a newer chart similar to what you found. Thanks!
No luck at work either. Looking at the chart I sent you the 72" construction bucket and the 72" toothed bucket have the same capacity. Same with the two 78" buckets. So it stands to reason the 76 inch construction bucket would have the same capacity as the 76" toothed bucket that is listed.