Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere excavator buckets

Geno62 ยท 2016-11-16 16:39

Hello first time user here.. Information I'm looking for pertains to compatibility of buckets between JD excavators . I have a 160CLC with 4 different buckets that are utilized for different tasks ,digging ,ditching ,raking etc. I'm considering adding or updating to a 200DLC .. will my 160 buckets fit on a 200?

Replies2
  1. #1backhoe12016-11-16 21:28

    Short answer is No... However, I bought a 200 once that was owned by a guy that already owned a 160. He had a special jrb coupler on it that grabbed 160 buckets. 2 years ago I would have given you a heck of a deal on that coupler, but I sold it to a guy that was gonna modify if to fit his machines..

  2. #2hvy 1ton2016-11-17 00:43

    Another option is to have new ears put on the buckets.