Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere JD35 questions

Jeep09 ยท 2015-05-18 16:04

Hi, serial number look up ? anything online to find out or decode the serial number? Bucket interchangability. Anything other than the JD35 model interchange with the factory John Deere quick change? I am looking for a 12"-18" digging bucket and a 42" clean up (smooth edge) bucket

Replies5
  1. #1Tags2015-05-18 20:15

    I believe the 110TLB and the 27 series excavator share the same buckets as the 35 but I am not 100% on that, someone with more knowledge on this subject should chime in sooner or later

  2. #2bberry2015-05-20 08:10

    I think the above info is correct. Different buckets are available from the dealers. I saw the weld on brackets somewhere for those who want to build specialized buckets, rippers and rakes etc. They can also be plasma cut and perhaps machined to specs.

  3. #3Jeep092015-05-21 01:36

    Thanks guys

  4. #4Tags2015-05-21 07:52

    A company called Weldco Beales makes the coupler and buckets for Deere.

  5. #5maddog2015-05-22 07:24

    I own the 27 and believe that Tags is correct about them being the same. I made my own quick attach ripper, but I would be interested in the weld on brackets for other projects.