Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere JDG971

blackhous3 ยท 2023-04-27 12:15

I'm currently preparing to tear into a John Deere Powertech 12.5L and I'm having trouble with some of the tools. Specifically, I can't seem to find the timing pins, JDG971. Everywhere I can get them (that will ship to Canada) has a huge back order. What I would like to know, is the dimensions on the tool so that I could fab one myself if I really can't find one. If anyone who has access to one of these pins could measure and post the dimensions, it would be very much appreciated. 6125HF070 is the model number. RG8125H063121 is the serial. The engine is hooked up to an emergency water pump in case of a fire.

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612023-04-28 05:24

    Welcome to HEF blackhous3 ! Stay tuned. I may not be able to get back to you on that until early next week.

  2. #2blackhous32023-04-28 09:04

    Right on, I may have found one to borrow so might be okay.