Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere Model 510

rditz ยท 2011-06-20 11:07

I have a John Deere farm tractor, model 510. it is a 3 cylinder diesel. i noticed that lately it was missing either under full power or at idle. well, it is hay season and of course when we started bailing, it quit. it does turn over, but I am not getting fuel out of the injector pump. I have fuel from the fuel pump to the injector pump, but not to the injectors.. does anyone have a break down on the pump, removal and installation, etc... also, are these hard to service? thanks in advance rod

Replies2
  1. #1rditz2011-06-21 08:53

    well, it is definitely the injector pump. the drive shaft broke mid point in the pump. I am stuck with the rest of the shaft in the gear. i am looking for ideas on how to get it off. so far trying to drive it out with a punch has not worked. ideas??? rod

  2. #2rditz2011-06-21 16:36

    pump is a roosa master DBGFC 331 14DH. thanks