Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere Question

Peter_H ยท 2017-09-04 11:04

I know excavators have replaced allot of backhoes in the industry for their added versatility so I was wondering if any JD excavator owners had any former experience with JD backhoes. I have a 95 JD 410D that has an oil leak on the oil cooler that is mounted on the side of the engine block. I was trying to find if anyone has ever heard of this same problem. I called the Service Dept of a JD dealer near me and they told me that my machine is old and they hardly ever get them in for service anymore. This board gets the most posts so I thought I would try my luck here. I have a recent post about my issue on the Tractor/Loader/Backhoe section of this forum. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1tool_king2017-09-04 21:49

    You will have orings behind it and a gasket to engine block . Take a look at http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt

  2. #2Peter_H2017-09-05 07:33

    Thank You.