Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere tractor backhoe

Phil ยท 2010-08-03 07:04

My son bought this wreck from a local farmer. I've never seen one like it, even has 3-point hitch arms tucked up next to the hoe attachment. Both loader and hoe are JD. Motor is gas and stuck, decal on block says model 1010, loader cylinders are missing. Pulled it home with Daisey. Hornets were flying around my son all the way home, I think the only thing that saved him was that he kept both hands on the wheel. He's hoping to find a JD guy to buy it as is. Phil

Replies3
  1. #1randy1442010-10-11 15:32

    Phil, I have a JD 401d backhoe that looks similar to yours. I am in need of a boom arm control valve. Are you going to part the backhoe out?

  2. #2randy1442010-10-25 13:48

    did you ever decide what you are going to do with the backhoe?? randy144. My email address is [email protected] I may can answer some of your question if you would like to email me. Thanks Randy

  3. #3Phil2010-10-26 06:30

    Going to part the tractor out and remove/sell the hoe as an attachment, so no hoe parts would be available only the tractor components. Phil