Hello Everyone, I recently acquired a '97 case 9020. It has a "Deere" control pattern. I am more comfortable with "CAT" pattern. Can someone tell me which hoses to swap to convert it to CAT pattern? I searched forum posts and didn't come up with anything. I would have thought this has been asked 1000 times. Maybe I did not search correctly. Thanks in advance
Try this post by Willie they all switch lines on the bottom of the cushion valve HeavyEquipmentForums
Thanks for your quick response. The valve blocks aren't mounted like the one in the pictures but I will check it to see if they have the same hose configurations. Will look when I get home tonight.Thank you!
The 9020 and 9020B are different as far as the pilot line configuration though. You may have to follow your lines and swap them. But still change the bottom hoses on the block.
Swapped then around two times before I got it right. Thanks for the info.
Well at least you are all fixed up.
Hey just curious if the 9040b is the same as the 9050b in Willie’s post need to swap lines from backhoe to excavator hoping someone will still be active on this thread