hi guys have a Kubota K 028 grey machine anyone know where I can get a hydraulic schematic? tree fell hard on left joystick jammed the pusher so it was stuck part way on.. right swing wanted to drift during any joystick use.. I used it on a couple tiny jobs around my property... then machine would not shut off, had to shut it down manually by pulling the rod behind the motor.. probably unrelated but???? repaired the pusher on the joystick manifold still no swing to the right but all else worked.. took line off the arm forward and had pressure there but the right swing had flow only no pressure put it back together and nothing on the joysticks worked.. all else works track drives boom swing and blade.. and the thump sounded like it would work but only have the lines not the thumb.. any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! have tried several things as I learn about the system but no success..
Just curious as to wether you ever found a manual for this machine? I have an 026 I’m looking for manuals for. Thanks and cheers!
Good day I have a contact for the K 025-3 if that is helpful I guess it should be much the same. Kind regards Uffex
I would greatly appreciate that. Maybe we can compare notes. Not sure how the Private MessGe rules work on here or if I can post my contact?
Look to your conversation tab on this site. Kind regards Uffex