Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just a few pics…

coopers ยท 2008-04-21 21:08

Here's the 580M w/ hoepac and the 121 I used this past weekend to do some work for a friend.

Replies7
  1. #1coopers2008-04-21 21:10

    It snowed this wknd...very annoying!! :Banghead the 121 I used was a little worse for the wear but still did great, love Kubota, and the backhoe annoyed the hell out of me....I have to go back for more work at a later date.

  2. #2coopers2008-04-21 21:12

    One more....

  3. #3637slayer2008-04-22 00:45

    good pics, what was the little white building for, whatever its for it seems to have a good foundation now.

  4. #4CascadeScaper2008-04-22 01:59

    And you didn't call me? What gives?! Hahaha, lookin' good man. Hope you had fun, I'm going to get my fix in a couple days helping my dad out before my training starts next week.

  5. #5coopers2008-04-22 22:14

    Slayer- it was my friends greenhouse, they needed a larger pad for a larger greenhouse they're building. Cascade- Haha, well this wasn't too bad, I actually would have had you help me if it required more seat time with the machines at the same time. Luckily I was able to get on and off and get stuff done. It was fun, but I really wanted to just kill the backhoe. I'm not impressed with how large the 580's have gotten compared to their older generations (B's, C's). It didn't help that it snowed and made my site very wet. You'll have to post some pics on here or lawnsite when you start this job. I'd like to see how it goes. Sounds big.

  6. #6JS580SL2008-04-23 17:04

    Wow, I thought the 580M is tiny. Did it have a front end counterweight?

  7. #7coopers2008-04-23 20:11

    JS- um, can't remember. Don't think so because it was just ridiculously heavy in the back. I've got more seat time on the 580B's so this M was large. Quite annoying how large a cab has to be, a little over kill IMO but whatever. Just was annoyed at how wide everything seemed and how large the damn hood was, I'm 6'2" and I felt like I had get a taller seat!