Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just another test

digger242j ยท 2022-04-10 09:58

test

Replies3
  1. #1digger242j2022-04-10 09:58

    test

  2. #2DDoug2022-04-28 08:55

    oh man....this is too hard....if I knew there was gonna be a test, i would have studied.....

  3. #3kshansen2022-04-29 15:18

    Reminds me of the day back in 1969 when I was taking a math course at the local community college. See I had goofed off a bit in high school and failed a math course. So when they enrolled me in this college they basically stuck me in a math course that was not much different than the one I failed in high school and had repeated the next year. So this course was more or less the third time I had this stuff thrown at me and a little stuck each time just by default. Well I walk into class this one day and the guy I sat next to was flipping through all kinds of notes. I just asked if we were to have a "quiz or something today?". He looked at me in shock and said "Today is midterms!" Forget how I did but know I did pass!