Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just bought a 2005 Takeuchi TB135 !!

Mactrev ยท 2012-10-01 12:17

This is the 1st piece of heavy equipment that I have ever purchased. I am using it for many projects on my 15 ac farm . It has 1700 hrs , enclosed cab ,is not beat up & cost me 13k . I was wondering , where can I get a cheap owner's manual/parts book for this unit ?

Replies11
  1. #1xcmark2012-10-01 19:03

    It sounds like you got a good deal! If you google a shop / owner manual you will come up with something

  2. #2pp13bnos2012-10-02 09:19

    We need to see pictures. Very Nice, and welcome to HEF. CJ

  3. #3tool_king2012-10-02 17:51

    Mactrev I can send you the operator ,parts ,service manuals when I get home tonight .

  4. #4Mactrev2012-10-02 22:49

    Thanks tool king - I'm looking forward to reading up on the TB135 . I will change fluids & filters on my own . She could also use some fresh paint & new decals sometime in the near future.

  5. #5tool_king2012-10-03 10:08

    Mactrev I did not get chance to send them to you last night .I will send when i get moment from the craziness.Where did you buy the machine from?

  6. #6roadbuilder62012-10-03 19:36

    Awesome!, i have had the chance to run a few and i love them!, 13k is an amazing deal, the cheapedst one ive seen that was in good shape was like 18k, can't wait to see pics.

  7. #7tool_king2012-10-03 22:36

    Mactrev here are the links enjoy and for anyone else that wants them. Just download links. http://www.4shared.com/office/QJPu7NSE/OPERATORS_MANUAL_TB125_135_145.html http://www.4shared.com/office/bkWs6NBE/PARTS_MANUAL_TB135_BG4Z0101.html http://www.4shared.com/office/96bx2RxD/SERVICE_MANUAL_TB125_135_145_C.html

  8. #8Mactrev2012-10-05 22:54

    I bought the TB135 from a friend of mine that had it for 2 years(he used it to clear out some property). He bought it for 13K and just wanted his money back - after checking local & internet sites , my wife said go for it !! I cleared heavy brush & stumps yesterday for 7 hours - didn't want to leave the seat - except for lunch!! Thanks alot for the links tool king , they will really help me out.

  9. #9joispoi2012-10-06 07:05

    Congratulations on your purchase. The TB135 is a nice machine and a steal at $13k. We still need to see pictures!

  10. #10tool_king2012-10-06 11:40

    Mactrev please feel to let me know if you needs tech help on this machine.I work on them almost ever day.

  11. #11iges2012-10-06 12:02

    Great Buy, You cerainly won't loose money any money on that purchase. Your local Dealer would price that at $22,995 - $24,995 Nice work :notworthy . I have seen all parts books (hard copies) on ebay. Picked a few I needed pretty reasonable