i just bought a 2000 year 95xt case with ride control/two speed/hydraulic attach/high flow. does anyone have a photo of diagram what the buttons on the sticks and other controls all do? also any advice for anything i need to know or be careful of on this machine?
There is pictures to the left and to the right that shows what you have. I think I got aux hyd, p-brake, two speed on the left. Just horn on the right
The only thing I know I to check the tension on the chains
I have a 90XT of the same year. I suggest getting a few extra relays to carry with you. These machines have trouble with the parking brake coming on and not releasing. Check the condition of the fuse block. It can get filthy. The safety switches on my seat bar and cab have been replaced or bypassed. Be sure the bearings in the wheel hub assemblies are packed with grease. The manual says to repack the bearings every 1000 hrs. The manuf upgraded the seal for the hub assembly. Be sure the oil in the chaincases is clean and not watery.
Thanks are the relays a common auto parts type or are they a case only relay? do you know the part number? do you have to remove the hub from the machine to repack the bearings? or is there a zerk? the machine has just over 200 hours on it and has been kept inside always when not used. it was only used to run a tree spade and i think that is the reason it has so many buttons on the joystick. how do i bypas the lapbar???
Go to the following google site. The first item listed on the page contains the manuals for the 95XT. Operator's manual, Service Manual, Electrical Schematics, its all there. Pdf format. Downloadable. Free. https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Thank You Very Much.
Hey, thanks joestewart !!!!! Much appreciated !!!
I have used relays from local parts store with no issues. The hub assembley does have to be removed and the shaft pressed out to access the bearings. The last time I had the hub assemblies off I drilled and tapped two holes in each assembly. Now I run gear oil in the hubs. I use my 90XT to run tree spades with, interesting. I have a dutchman control grip mounted on my righthand lever. It has 9 functions. The lapbar has a button switch approx where the lapbar is bolted to the cab. You can run a jumper wire to bypass this safety switch.
yes as it turns out the right hand joystick control on mine is for Dutchman accessories. my ride control isn't working so i think maybe it is disconnected in the joystick.