Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just bought a new Jensen Voyager ToughCam

popsiclepete ยท 2014-04-22 22:08

Just picked up a new voyager tough cam for the Case SR200 at the dealer. They have a guy that will install it sometime in the next week or so. Sometimes luck follows us, just so happens it was on sale 10% off and just had a price decrease. $329.00 CND tax in. I figure that for this price all I would need to do is back into one vehicle or building :Banghead and regret spending a few hundred but end up paying thousands. They look to a well built unit, anybody have ant experience with them? The one I bought "VOS7MDCL1B" is hard wired and will be wired to main power so when you turn on the machine the camera is on. The installer has installed numerous of them and says the he can mount up high head liner and on hinged side of the door. Thats the right hand side for us Case boys. He claims it can be installed in 90 minutes, time will tell. I'll keep you updated after it's installed.

Replies2
  1. #1popsiclepete2014-05-10 13:33

    I've never down loaded pictures so I hope this works Got the camera installed this week, the technician was in out if the shop in 75 min. As you can see from the pictures the monitor is out of the way and doesn't interfear with the line of vision or entry. He's got it wired so when you power up the skid steer it turns on. The camera as mounted will show the ground behind the skid steer 54". He didn't want any money for the install but I paid him a $100.00 for the job well done. I'm very happy with the video quality, the camera is self adjusting from day to night and the wide angle is amazing.

  2. #2KSSS2014-05-10 14:30

    Looks very well done.