Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just saying hi ya to the group

TwinPines ยท 2013-11-13 12:35

TwinPines isn't my name, just the name I use for my farm. I am David. I have been wanting/needing a dozen for years and decided to get one last weekend. I am really hoping it is not the money pit some people might think one to be. It's a 1993 Komatsu D37e-5 with about 8k hours. Test drove it last weekend and it seemed to be a reasonable deal and in good condition (as far as my untrained and unimformed eyes go). I have been reading lots on this forum for the past few months. There sure does seem to be a wealth of information here and I am looking forward to being a good member. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1willie592013-11-13 18:45

    Welcome to HEF TwinPines. :drinkup

  2. #2glenlunberg2013-11-13 20:24

    That's a great machine. Anyway, welcome to HEF TwinPines!