Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just signed up!

edward mason · 2019-03-12 21:58

Hello people. Good to be here. Your site looks to have a wealth of information. I was a 20yr class A hazmat semi driver. Diabetes got the best of me so driving is in my past. Now I turn wrench’s and do welding. I’d like to inform the powers that be I worked on the new member form for 15min while I kept trying to figure out what "value I was entering that was not correct". After 15min of changing everything I could my final attempt was change the answer to what is the abbreviation for Catapiller Equipment from Cat to cat? I almost gave up. Might want to change that.

Replies5
  1. #1RZucker2019-03-12 22:29

    That keeps the riff-raff out. Welcome in.

  2. #2Vetech632019-03-13 07:12

    OK...……...on my FIRST reading of this...…….I thought it said "Now I turn wrenches and do weddings." LOLLL I really should have 2 cups of coffee before I get on here! Welcome Sir!

  3. #3nowing752019-03-13 08:23

    welcome aboard. lots of knowledge in this group.

  4. #4DB22019-03-13 08:31

    Welcome

  5. #5Tinkerer2019-03-13 09:24

    Welcome to HEF, Edward !