Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

K4N head gasket on MM55sr

farmerboy ยท 2018-05-19 16:29

Hi everyone, I have an old excavator and am trying to get her back to better function. My main problem is overheating and I have bubbles in rad so head gasket. I am looking for gasket supplier in BC or Western Canada. I am using a 7 pound rad cap and have tried a 13. Which is proper for K4N? I am interested in your thoughts. Thanks for your replies. All the best from farmerboy.

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2018-05-19 20:54

    This might help you out https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-REPLAC...0L-ENGINE-GASKET-KIT-CAT-305CR-MINI-EXCAVATOR Ebay 281077207376

  2. #2farmerboy2018-05-19 23:33

    Many thanks Tool King. I am not an eBay person so a little nervous. I also saw some from Alibaba. Will ask a friend who buys and sells eBay. All the best from farmerboy.

  3. #3farmerboy2018-06-11 10:37

    I am updating my project. I came in contact with OLSON'S GASKETS 3059 Opdal Rd. E. Port Orchard, WA 98366, USA Phone: (360) 871-1207 Email: [email protected] They have been first class in cutting me a new head gasket custom. I highly recommend them for personal service and speed. I was also able to get an English service manual from Tradebit for the K4N diesel. Sending in a photo if my "nameplate" has also opened up getting Mitsu parts. Hope this help others. All the best from farmerboy.

  4. #4tool_king2018-06-13 09:02

    That is great information. Would mind sharin K4N manual either me? Send me a pm if you could .