Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kabota SLV95S Fuel system issues

Alan House · 2022-10-08 10:05

I own a 2015 Kabota SLV95S, back in March 2022 we began having issues with it running erratic we changed fuel filters and nothing changed so we called local dealer in Ft Myers, Fl they sent a field tech out and the diagnosis was bad ECU so right after that the machine stopped running so we got it to the dealer where it then was diagnosed as a bad infection pump so I gave the go ahead to replace a month goes by no word the I hear injectors need replaced after that crickets now we are in late July I hear that front housing on engine needs to be removed to check the timing gear indicator was in tach after removing the cover walls the gear was separated, so they replaced it so now it still doesn’t run right it cranks but has no power! The tech says it has no fuel pressure, can someone help me this machine has been at this shop since April 2022 I feel they have no clue and are just parts changing at my expense!

Replies2
  1. #1KSSS2022-10-08 13:30

    i think your spot on in your assessment. I would have a sit down with the service manager. The entire story seems ridiculous to me. I would even hate to guess how much you have paid so far and 7 months later your still buying parts and it still isn't fixed. At some point, I would have them put it back together and take it somewhere else. Probabably no way to get out of the machine at this point, but that would cross my mind as well if it was an option.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2022-10-09 10:24

    What r u showing with the gears.??