https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaelble hello, on the net in the virtual second-hand market I saw a lot of construction machinery and industrial vehicles branded Kaelble, the blades at first glance seem robust, have many similarities with O & K and volvo, the trucks have some the nose with the front engine, I have also seen the euclid-like dump trucks, I think they are of tedescha production, the brand of wheel loaders I think was acquired by terex and atlas, what do you know about this brand what opinion do you have? Thanks for the attention
Kaelble was one of the last pure German manufacturers of construction machinery. Located in Southside Germany close to Stuttgart. Suffered lots of hard times due to businesses with Libia and the embargos. Produced at the end only wheel loaders. Super strong reliable machines . Mercedes engines ZF transmissions axles. Leading technologies. Sold to Terex around 2010.
Thank you for your intervention and additional information, thanks