Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kato excavator parts

Bremcon ยท 2016-01-01 21:01

Hello all, I am in search of a lift pump for a 1991 Kato HD700SEL SN: 7006035W. The number on the lift pump is 105220-5150, on the pump itself it says Diesel Kiki license by Bosch. I tried different Bosch parts suppliers and they tried cross referencing the number but they were unsuccessful. Does anyone know of a parts supplier that has this part or is there a part that would cross reference? And on a side note does anyone have a good parts source for any and all Kato parts. Thanks, Drew

Replies6
  1. #1repowerguy2016-01-01 21:13

    Try Columbus Diesel Supply in Columbus Ohio, I know you are in Canada and that will be a complicating factor but these guys are pretty decent about stuff and may help you with a cross reference. Kato parts, you are on own.

  2. #2Bremcon2016-01-01 23:32

    Thank you, I will give them a try and hopefully they can help me out. I will reply back to this post with updates.

  3. #3lantraxco2016-01-02 01:28

    Many of those Kato's had Mitsi engines, get the engine make, model, serial, go from there.

  4. #4Tones2016-01-02 01:48

    Try any Jap truck place near you. Kiki injection gear was fitted to most Jap trucks including Hino, Mitzibushi, Isuzu and maybe Kabota engines of that era. Also check out a Denso supplyer as Iv'e seen those pumps on newer Jap equipment including Hitachi and Komatsu

  5. #5Bremcon2016-01-27 22:41

    Thanks for the help guys, I contacted Bosch about the lift pump and one of there parts specialists got into contact with me and told where a shop is near me that deals with diesel Kiki and sure enough he was right the shop was able to rebuild the lift pump rather than replace it. In my general parts search I stumbled across this company has anyone had experience dealing with them? http://stores.ebay.com/Hydrostatic-...64469619&_sid=219925119&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

  6. #6lantraxco2016-01-28 02:15

    Run!, Go fast, do NOT look back and be very, very afraid! I am dead serious. I was warned not to deal with these people, but I was in a bind and gave it a try. I eventually got most of my money back, took well over a year, never was able to get anything near the correct installable product. YMMV