Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kato HD550SEV Final Drive

tobac ยท 2012-06-12 18:38

Can anyone advise me if the final drives used on the Kato 550SEV are similar to drives used my other males? A customer has a damaged unit and has been advised that some parts are no longer available to repair. Wondering what the alternatives are to find something else that will fit.

Replies3
  1. #1tobac2012-06-13 07:37

    I am also interested in obtaining a chart which list all of the specifications of Track Hubs. Is there a list of GM hubs somewhere on the net?

  2. #2Hydash NZ2012-06-21 06:16

    Just came across your enquiry, Did you ever talk to Travel Motors Direct in Brisbane when you were looking for a HD550SEV final drive?, they will be able to inform you of your options depending on which drive you are running.Their details are at; www.travelmotorsdirect.com

  3. #3tobac2012-06-21 07:35

    Yes I did talk to them and they thought they may have something and would get back to me. They haven't so I assume they had no solution. I will call and see them when I am in Mooloolaba on holidays during July/August. Meanwhile the owner has swapped a good pump from the machine with a faulty hub to the other machine which has good hubs but a faulty pump. At least he has one operational machine. The other machine can wait for an economical solution. Thanks for your interest.