Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kawasaki 70z v transmission problem

Stillridin ยท 2017-03-02 08:32

I have a Kawasaki 70 SN 70C4 5132 that seems to just go into neutral while in forward or reverse. It doesn't slip. It's like it's just disengaging. I've reset the computer but doesn't change. It just comes back, sometimes. Fuses are good. I'm thinking it's one of the solenoids but not sure which one. Any thoughts? Thanks, Rick, love this forum.

Replies2
  1. #1dirthog2017-03-02 10:56

    Check ALL the grounds if they are not ALL clean and good you will have problems.

  2. #2Tags2017-03-02 18:43

    We have a 60ZIV and there is a tiny micro switch on the brake pedal under the cab, sometimes the pedal doesn't come up all the way and it will act like its in neutral. It would sometimes do it while driving as well...don't know if your 70 is the same way but it's easy to check....