Evening all, A friend of mine has the above mentioned loader. Was going forward in 2nd gear then lost all drive. 1st and 3rd worked for a moment then loader came to a stop. At the same time, the park brake light on the dash has come on and cant be turned off. There is no power to the park brake switch. Have checked fuses on the right hand side of the cab and all are ok. There are two lights on the 'ecu' tucked under the right hand side of the cab, EA & BZ. No idea if these have any relevance, or if what im calling the 'ecu' would have any effect on the operation of the trans. Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated.
That unit controls transmission send serial etc let me see if I got something for you
Any idea where the serial number would be located?
Front of cab
Ok: KLD 80Zlll 80NI-0304
Will check for you
Just as a follow up, the issue was a burnt out solenoid coil on the transmission, second gear. Was causing a fault with the transmission controller. There is a switch on the side of the controller that acts as a circuit breaker. Resetting this gives drive back provided one does not select the gear with the burnt out coil (dead short). The controller is located behind a panel on the right hand side of the machine, just below the cab glass above the step.
Any chance I could see a picture of the controller that you reset? I have a 70zv and am having that same issue.
The only photo that I have is the one above. The unit should be easy to identify. As mentioned above it is accessed from outside the cab. Note that there is significant age difference between your machine and the one that I was repairing so yours may be different.