Hello, I'm new on the forum and have tracks that are standing in my way. Want to move them but the hydraulic motor doesn't work. Have a spare hydraulic unit I can connect to the hydraulic KYB MAG motor (one on both tracks). There are 3 connections to he motor, P1, P2 and return P3. How do i disengage the brakes so I can pull the tracks out my yard. Witk the brakes locked it's impossible. Can somebody give me any advise ? Thx, Belgamees
there should be a port on the gearbox where you apply pressure. usually about 50 bar max is needed. maybe like a little m12 connection sometimes too much pressure can damage the port. I don't know how much this info helps.... hope it does somewhat!
also look for a mechanical disengage on the gearbox. if it doesn't have one, you may need to pull the front cover and pull out the sun gear. (drain the oil first!)