Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Keyless panel not working

Bvill01 ยท 2012-03-27 21:16

Sometimes all hit run/enter and it powers on for a moment and powers off and gives me a code 34-04 after 5 to7 times screen powers on and I put my key code in and it turns on press light and no code none run fine cleaned all cables have power to fuses is was told it could be a panel but not sure right or left help?

Replies3
  1. #1Bvill012012-03-29 18:56

    Replacing a new panel When replacing new keyless panel do I need to reprogram it or just install it?Replacing it with a new keyless panel

  2. #2CM19952012-03-29 21:17

    Welcome to the Forums Bvill01. Here on HEF we like to keep the same topic in one thread, it keeps the Forums cleaner and you have a better chance of getting the info you need. Is your machine a Bobcat? I do know the keypad and gauge unit are sealed "plug and place" units that supposedly are not repairable. My T250 is having issues with the keypad, so for now I leave it unlocked and unplug the fuel solenoid to disable the machine if it's on site. I know not the best solution but the right side keypad is around $800 to replace.

  3. #3Bvill012012-03-29 23:50

    Sorry all stay on one thread and thanks for the info