Does any body have any updates on this.Last I seen it was on hold.Now I hear of two Construction Companys going to OKL.for a pipeline and was told it was the Keystone XL.
I don't know, but there was some pipe line equipment sold a few weeks ago at a RB Auction. If sold very well. It was obvious someone had a job for it.
I been seeing that.A lot of it is going over seas.And it brings top dollar when it does. I know the land owners and tree huggers are fighting the Key Stone XL.I worked on a line here in Texas and found out rumors run wild. Now I read where the Alaskan Pipeline is shut down because of a leak. I'm trying to find the location so maybe a member here from OKL.might know something.
According to the Washington Post, construction has started on the southern part. http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...68b22a-0370-11e2-8102-ebee9c66e190_story.html It's only the northern part that is held up, the groundwater is the sticking point.
Haven't heard much. Will ask around.
The Gulf Coast Project (Cushing Ok to Nederland Tx and lower portion of the Keystone XL) is currently under construction because it did not require federal approval (political view withheld). A pumpstation is being built 8 miles from my house some 30 miles south of the Red River and pipe is already going in the ground. Michels is the primary contractor for the northern and central segments of it. My wife's uncle is driving a truck for them. Hope to get on with TransCanada's maintenance team.