Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kiddy CAT digging for more power when pushing it.

fastline ยท 2022-05-21 22:22

My 322 is certainly not struggling regarding strength, but I have noticed when I push it to the max digging wet soils, doing 90* swings, and just hogging, it labors the engine quite a bit and I end up slowing my swing, reducing boom up speed, or something to "work" with the power I have. I cannot say I have ever worked another machine like this to compare, but it sort of seems like something is a bit off. Engine is a 3126, no emissions, has blowby but nothing crazy. Otherwise runs like a top. I am just curious if you guys have dealt with this on bigger toys? A sign to slow down maybe? I was going to change air cleaners but no warnings on that stuff and I pulled the outer with no crazy issues there. I would think I would get an alarm if we are getting plugged to a point of issue?

Replies0

No replies yet.